Just Something I Whipped Up - Holiday Style!

Posted by Unknown | Labels:

Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is in full swing. Are you excited? We set up our tree this weekend so it's "Beginning to look a lot like Christmas" around here. I'm still contemplating doing some sort of blog hop/blog fest for Christmas but not quite sure. I thought about doing linky parties for a week with a theme for each day but am not settled on that idea 100%. I don't know. I'm so indecisive. :( I'm also pregnant with a bad sinus infection so I'm sure those 2 things do not help!

Anyhow, enough of my rambling and boring woes, let's get to our linky party this week. For this week lets post CHRISTMAS RELATED PROJECTS ONLY. Show me what you've been working on!




5 comments:

  1. Chihuahua Girl said...:

    Hi! Thanks for hosting the blog hop. Sorry, I didn't mean to enter twice. My computer froze up and I thought that the entry didn't go through so I entered it again. Oops!

    When you get a chance, stop by my blog. I am hosting a Holiday Pet Blog Hop with lots of Giveaways! :-)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Tina
    Park Avenue Chihuahua
    http://parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/

  1. Sandy Ang said...:

    Linked up my Tropical Angels this week. Thanks for gathering so many inspirational Christmas projects !

  1. Thanks for this so much. I'm going through the whole list.I see such interesting things to make. Best wishes. Linda

  1. Hi, we are new followers. Please stop by and check out our new blog Blog Hops Everyday. I have added your linky button under the monday tap of our site. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you host a blog hop feel free to add your button to our site. Blog Hop Till You Drop!

    Bobby
    Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
    Blog Hops Everyday
    31 Days to Build a Better Blog

  1. Randa Derkson said...:

    Thanks for all these ideas! I'm your newest follower. Would love a follow back
    http://www.thebewitchinkitchen.com

Post a Comment